Projects per year
- Student and staff: assessment design, acceptance and performance.
- Improving the outcome of any learning task through the appropriate use of online technologies and appropriate tele-presence technologies.
- Remote and regional business, education and health service delivery using Telehealth solutions.
- The use of communications technology to promote learning, health and business in remote and regional Australia.
- Microbusiness, micro-enterprise and micro-entrepreneurs: the lack of specific data in the research field of microbusiness and nationally in Australia in terms of statistical data and treatment (e.g. ABS), access to support mechanisms, knowledge requirements for success and management and legal structures to protect and support operation.
- Microbusiness: their participation in the shadow economy and systems and techniques to reduce their engagement with the shadow economy.
- Improved business performance through the practical application of automated and manual information systems.
- Economic impact of local government support on local market economies.
- Using time series data for predictive purposes.
- 1 Similar Profiles
Collaborations and top research areas from the last five years
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
- 1 Active
1/07/20 → 15/08/24
Responding to the COVID-19 emergency: Student and academic staff perceptions of academic integrity in the transition to online exams at three Australian universitiesReedy, A., Pfitzner, D., Rook, L. & Ellis, L., 26 Mar 2021, In: International Journal for Educational Integrity. 17, p. 1-32 32 p., 9.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile102 Downloads (Pure)
Pfitzner, D. & McLaren, J., 1 Oct 2018, In: Australasian Accounting, Business and Finance Journal. 12, 3, p. 4-18 15 p., 2.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-reviewOpen Access
Microbusiness in Australia: Driver of Growth or a Poor Cousin? Lessons from the International ExperiencePfitzner, D. & Sharma, R., Nov 2018, Facets of Business Excellence in Marketing and Strategy. Pereira, R., Sharma, R., Robalo, A., Puri, S. & Ranjan, J. (eds.). 1 ed. New Delhi, India: Bloomsbury Publishing, p. 463-472 10 p.
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Conference Paper published in Proceedings › peer-review
Stevens, C., Pinchbeck, B., Lewis, T., Luerssen, M., Pfitzner, D., Powers, D., Abrahamyan, A., Leung, Y. & Guillaume, G., 10 Jun 2016, In: Computational Cognitive Science. 2, 1, p. 1-14 14 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile169 Downloads (Pure)
Bandias, S., Fuller, D., Pfitzner, D. & Whitnell, T., 2012. 16 p.
Research output: Contribution to conference › Conference paper presented at Conference (not in Proceedings) › peer-review